Durable, mild steel construction allows the DC2480™ to accommodate home and hospital environments, while the easily understood control pendant provides reliable functionality. All Furniss Corp knee CPM models feature a unique space saving tripod position to reduce contamination and provide a convenient storage option.
Extended Range of Motion
The Model DC2480™ Knee CPM delivers an extended range of motion within a compact design that is ideal for any protocol. Boasting a range of –10 to 120 degrees and a sleek open carriage, the Model DC2480™ caters to the versatile needs of patients and providers alike.
Durable, mild steel construction allows the DC2480™ to accommodate home and hospital environments, while the easily understood control pendant provides reliable functionality. All Furniss Corp knee CPM models feature a unique space saving tripod position to reduce contamination and provide a convenient storage option. At just 27 inches long, the Model DC2480™ is proof that great things do come in small packages.
Knee Flexion: 120 degrees
Knee Extension: -10 degrees
Speed: 1 to 3 degrees/second
Pause: 0 to 30 seconds
Limb Length: 21 to 41 inches
Calf Length: 9 to 23 inches
Thigh Length:12 to 18 inches
Power Supply: 110v
Unit Weight: 25 lbs.
Ship Weight: 38 lbs.
Length: 27 inches
- Proper anatomical therapy, accurate range of motion and ultimate comfort for all patient types. Accommodates pediatric, athletic and bariatric patients
- Lightweight (25 lbs) and portable (28 in.)
- Constructed with mild steel and a dual ball screw assembly—exclusively
- Circuitry located in base of unit instead of hand control for fundamental protection
- Easy to understand hand-held control features a bold LED digital display
- Patient lock out feature prevents inadvertent changes to settings
- Compliance meter records treatment time
- Features safety stop if motion is obstructed
- Universal left/right design
- Quick conversion from adult to pediatric—no additional accessories needed
- Tripod position offers easy storage option and reduces contamination
- Axis to axis motion, skid pad and bed stabilizing system prevent migration
- Knee CPM softgoods are constructed with deep pile synthetic sheepskin and high tensil strength Velcro to ensure patient comfort and proper positioning during therapy. (order #1828-1)
- Two-year extended manufacturer warranty
- HCPCS E0935